Customer Success Director Jobs In Dubai 2023 | DT One
What we are looking for
- 8+ years of experience with exposure to FinTech/Payments/B2B tech domain.
- Experience in managing accounts within a B2B environment will be preferred.
- In addition, experience in the telecom domain will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record in successful account management, building accounts and increasing revenues.
- Proven experience in setting account strategy, direction and building out best in class best practices.
- Driven, flexible, self-motivated, go-getter, able to accept change and with the ability to work at pace in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Results-oriented with great skills in communication, organization and negotiation.
- Fluent in English.
- Build a plan to meet and exceed annual Net Revenue targets across your key accounts.
- Develop account plans and strategies and execute on them to increase revenue and market share within your accounts, while also ensuring retention.
- Closely monitor the health of an account by having full view of key metrics such as pricing impact, transaction trends, product and corridor offering, transaction error trends and resolution.
- Build a cadence of reviews and growth plan with key stakeholders within the account, including C-level access.
- Continually drive revenue within accounts by cross and up selling opportunities.
- Be an advocate for their business, help the company to understand their demands/needs.
- Work closely with multiple internal functions (e.g. product, sales, compliance, solution delivery and operations) to improve our products and services.
- Ensure excellent communication and internal coordination to roll-out new services taking into factors of market specificity (regulation, competition etc.).
- Be a trusted partner to your key accounts, ensuring account retention, contractual health, well-being and maximum satisfaction of clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.