Customer Success Manager | Collins Aerospace Jobs in UAE 2023
For More Job: Click Here
- Work closely with the Sales, Commercial, project Management and engineering teams to offer pre-sales datalink technical support for new and existing customer opportunities, including presenting directly to the customer and industry level events, provide customer education and targeted product technical sales support.
- Conduct the technical deployment of products and services, including the process for setting up services for new and existing customers.
- Act as first point of contact for customers with issues relating to all services and products through identification, analysis, and recommendations for resolution, ensuring corrective action is successful implemented. This will include but not limited to,
- Datalink technical issues (ACARS, CPDLC and SATCOM)
- Connected Cockpit Solutions including FOMAX (Flight Operations Maintenance Exchange), Intelisight AID, A350 MIAM.
- Ground Network messaging protocols.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Datalink (ACARS) protocols and communication functions is required (5 or more years).
- Knowledge / experience with datalink avionics (5 or more years).
- Experience within airline operations environments.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Experience working and supporting customers within the Middle East and continental Africa.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rtx.com.