CVRM Product Specialist Jobs in Dubai | AstraZeneca Careers
For More Job: Click Here
1- CVRM Product Specialist
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Is responsible for generating clinical demand for LOKELMA with key accounts, pro-actively identifying business opportunities, presenting value propositions aligned to stakeholder needs and objectives, and recommending solutions to drive and develop business. Develop strategic and mutually beneficial relationships with the Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT), Decision Making Unit (DMU), and potentially other stakeholders, based on a deep scientific understanding of the issues to identify the best opportunities to deliver life-changing medicines to patients.
- Identify opportunities and strategies to improve the positioning of LOKELMA at a local level
- Work with sales manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to meet targets and further improve the positioning of AZ’s products at a local level
- Drive successful implementation of account strategy and plans with high priority accounts and key partners
- Engage HCPs in dialogue about approved indications, product efficacy/safety profiles, and treatment protocols to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science
- 2+ years of Sales experience with a sound knowledge of account management and comprehensive understanding of the commercial pharmaceutical marketplace.
- Cardiovascular, Renal, specialty TAs experience
- Track record of engaging key stakeholders in complex clinical environments, e.g., mid and senior level healthcare professionals, key accounts and the medical community
To apply for this job please visit careers.astrazeneca.com.