Cyber DevOps Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023 | Thales Careers
For More Job: Click Here
- Manage and improve the entire lifecycle of our services – from creation to deployment and operational support
- Support the structuring of our CI/CD pipeline from the collection of needs to the deployment of new integrated tools
- Manage infrastructure security, maintenance, and scalability
- Lead initiatives to automate and make scalable our systems while improving their reliability and velocity
- Respond to system inefficiencies and resolve issues quickly to ensure system availability and performance
- Participate in technological choices and architectural evolution choices
- Minimum of 5 years software experience where you spent at least 3 years working in DevOps.
- Working knowledge of Ansible, python and automation tools.
- Working knowledge Git and GitLab
- Working knowledge of one or more system-level programming languages like BASH, Python.
- Working knowledge of operating & maintaining Linux OSes (e.g. debian, RedHat, Ubuntu, Slackware)
To apply for this job please visit thales.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.