D365 FO Finance Functional Jobs In Dubai 2023 | DXC Technology
For More Job: Click Here
- Work in cross functional teams to drive effective creation of Minimum Viable Products that bring business value faster.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple solution
- Support to maintain and improve the application functionality
- Drive best practices within teams with respect to coding standards and guidelines
- Tests, deploy application functionality to meet requirement specification / In-Scope User Stories
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Build products aligned to help our clients succeed in the industry
- Ability to learn and adapt to new frameworks/technologies
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle
- Contribute to each step of the product development process from ideation to implementation
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience selling consulting engagements which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk. Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both executive and technical personnel
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with full life-cycle implementation of Dynamics AX (up to version AX 2012,D365), consideration to those with deep experience in other ERPs, etc.
- knowledge in Application Integration Framework (AIF), Enterprise Portal, Workflows and Reporting in Dynamics AX.
- Expert in Migrating data from other systems to Dynamics AX. Integrating Dynamics AX with other systems
- An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
- Ability to move between high level architectural review/design and the “roll up the sleeves” level of doing all phases of an application delivery project
- Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies
- Exceptional demonstrated consulting skills
- Prior experience implementing any major modules within Dynamics AX
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.