Design, develop & maintain automated databases (using corporate applications) to capture record and analyze various data related to departmental performance. Under the guidance of management, refine the data into meaningful statistics / information, with summarized analysis to enable management review of process indices and facilitate in the decision making process.
- Produce reports and presentations on the internal performance of the business against strategic KPIs.
- Ensure that this information is timely and accurate and that it effectively highlights areas of opportunity or risk to the business.
- Proactively research new data sources or make modifications to existing systems so as to could give more insight into the performance of the business.
- Compile and provide statistical / supporting data as advised by management, by way of presentations, business cases and management information reports.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Additional qualification in Computer Science / Statistics or Data Analytics is an advantage, but not mandatory
- Expertise in using data extraction and analysis tools such as Excel (advanced skills), M icroStrategy, Power BI and SQL
- Python coding skills for data analytics preferred