Amazon Web Services
Data Center Facility Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Amazon Web Services
AWS have an exciting Data Center Facility Engineer opportunity in Abu Dhabi available for a UAE national with family book. AWS are committed to contributing towards the UAE’s goal of employing 75,000 Emiratis in the private sector and Ministerial Resolution No.279.Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a Data Center Engineering Operations Engineer to join our expanding Data Centers (DC) Cloud regions. Data Center Engineering Operations Engineer is a hands-on electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting and operation responder.
- You will be supporting electrical and mechanical equipment, including Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS’s), Switchgear, Circuit Breakers, Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS’s), Diesel Generators, Chillers, Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC), Exhaust Fans, Variable Frequency Drives (VFD’s), and Transformers.
- Operate and maintain mechanical and electrical, mechanical, emergency generator, HVAC and fire/life safety equipment within the data center
- Troubleshoot facility and rack-level events within internal SLAs
- Perform root cause analysis of equipment failures
- Drive innovation while reducing operational costs in the facilities
- Work rotational shifts of 4 days of 12 hours shifts (2 days followed by 2 nights), and 4 days off (including night, weekends and holidays) / Respond to on-call rotation reaction to off-duty emergency calls
- Take daily operational readings of all mechanical and electrical equipment through routine rounds/log-taking (temperatures, voltages, currents, etc.)
- Supervise contractors who perform servicing or preventive maintenance
- Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Occasionally Move objects/material (weight limits in accordance with regulations)
- Work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Work in noisy environments
- Work at heights and from ladders
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.