Data Engineer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Easygenerator
For More Job: Click Here
Furthermore, your tasks will be:
- Optimize and manage the current BI data infrastructure.
- Build and maintain the ETL pipelines across several data sources, ensuring stability and allowing for scalability.
- Create clear and detailed technical documentation.
- Monitor and govern the data quality within BI architecture and preserve accuracy and availability of data.
- Support in the automation of key reports across the company.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years’ experience as a Data Engineer or a similar role.
- Experience working with AWS services including AWS S3 and AWS Glue.
- Experience with AWS Sagemaker and AWS Athena would be beneficial.
- Experience with Apache Airflow and Apache Spark is preferred.
- Experience using Snowflake is preferred.
- Experience building ETL pipelines using Python and SQL.
- Knowledge in Big Data Technologies.
- Hands on experience in data warehouse design, data modelling and BI architecture.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a variety of stakeholders.
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.