Data Entry Operator Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
For More Job: Click Here
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.Data Entry Operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a data team and Data Manager. Previous experience as a Data Entry Clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
- Enter buyers’ orders and submit them to various suppliers within time limits.
- Cross check documents such as Order Confirmations & Proforma Invoices from suppliers to verify accuracy and correspond with suppliers to adjust any inaccuracies.
- Collect & enter product data into the inventory system (Retail Pro) in a systematic & accurate manner.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors and correct any incompatibilities.
- Research and obtain further information when needed for accuracy & better judgment.
- Generate reports, maintain records, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Scan documents and print files as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of valuable company information.
- At least 3 years of proven data entry work.
- Experience as a data entry operator or office clerk.
- Expert experience with MS Office & data programs (such as Excel & Retail Pro).
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Experience using office equipment like printers & scanners.
- Typing speed & accuracy.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.