Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Data Security Monitoring Analyst Jobs in Abu Dhabi | ADIB Careers
For More Job: Click Here
1- Data Security Monitoring Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Cyber security operations center, The Analyst Data Security Monitoring is responsible for monitoring data leakage incidents across the group. The employee assists in updating data asset governance requirements as well as data classification tools and processes. The Data Security analyst is responsible for handling the Data Protection Alerts and take necessary actions including incident triage, and appropriate escalation.
- Monitor and respond for the data protection alerts generated by data protection systems regularly
- Triaging data protection incidents as well identify false positives and work to reduce the false positives
- Support in assessing data protection exception requests and recommend appropriate actions as necessary
- Assist data breach response when a data breach occurs as per the incident response policies and procedures and as per the manager’s guidance
- 3+ years of data security, experience in information technology or information security data protection in leading banks or financial institutions with a focus on data security
- Strong experience writing analytics queries and working within analytics tools
- Proven experience managing and working with log analysis and data loss prevention tools at scale
- Strong knowledge of banking processes and modus operandi
To apply for this job please visit hciq.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.