GEMS Millennium School – Sharjah
Dean of Teaching & Learning Jobs in Millennium School in Sharjah
For More Job: Click Here
- Demonstrate a depth of knowledge in relation to pedagogy, curriculum, assessment and reporting
- Be proficient in the use of quantitative and qualitative data to effect pedagogical improvement resulting in improved student learning outcomes and results
- Be familiar with relevant national policies, practices and legislation that relates to teaching and learning
- Work directly with Supervisors and Heads of Departments to mentor/coach and be instrumental in ensuring highest academic standards in every section of the school (teaching and learning, Assessment, Curriculum, Innovation, care and support)
- Be a part of a thriving Leadership Team focusing on the whole school environment
- Promote the school to all stakeholders and the wider community.
- A minimum of 5 years in leadership role (Supervisor or similar) which could be a combination covering the Primary, Middle, Senior and Senior Secondary sections
- A solid understanding of the CBSE curriculum and pattern of assessment as well as the UAE United Inspection Framework – related standards and the latest trends in educational thinking and pedagogy.
- A proven track record of developing and sustaining very high educational standards within a caring learning environment.
- A Post Graduate Degree in a mainstream teaching subject in addition to a Graduate Degree in Education from a recognized university. A Teaching qualification is mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit careers.gemseducation.com.