Dermatologist Jobs In Dubai | SearchPlus HR
We are seeking a specialized candidate for the role of dermatologist. The duties of a dermatologist include consulting with patients and determining skin ailments, prescribing medication, undertaking skin therapy treatment.
- Offer skin consultations.
- Evaluate patient skin conditions by screening for disease.
- Utilize patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
- Prescribe medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
- Perform non-invasive surgical procedures on the skin, such as Fillers and Botox, Profhilo, PRP Injections, Coolsculpting Fat Freezing, Facial Chemical Peel, Mesotherapy, QS-Ultralight & Carbon Facial among others.
- Refer patients to advanced specialists.
Apply Also 👉 PepsiCo Careers 2023: UAE-Saudi Arabia Job Vacancies
- Medical Degree with specialization in Dermatology.
- Must have a valid Dermatologist license from the current state of practice.
- Proficiency with dermatological tools.
- Excellent diagnostic and interpersonal skills.
- Immediate joiners will be prioritized
- 3+ years experience post qualification.
Apply Also 👉 DAMAC Dubai Careers Group In UAE Announced Vacancies
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.