Design Engineer – Bridge Structures Jobs In Dubai | AECOM
For More Job: Click Here
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions t our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
- Assist with the development of design concepts, carrying out detailed design of bridges, underpasses, rail structures and other infrastructure structures.
- Produce detailed design information including calculations and design sketches.
- Liaise with CAD/BIM Technician for production of drawings.
- Plan and carry out site inspections of structures, if required.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Carry out risk assessments and provision of design information for Health and Safety file.
- Inspection, assessment and strengthening of road/rail bridges and other structures.
- Report writing and production of technical reports and documents.
- Degree educated or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Bridge, Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Preferably educated to MSc level or equivalent.
- Preferably Chartered or PE licensed.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.