Digital Growth Specialist Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Transguard Group
- Leverage on data from multiple sources and consolidate to take a meaningful decision
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Collaborate closely with product marketing, brand, content, customer success and sales teams to test landing pages, display ads and optimize media performance
- Leverage and test emerging ad-tech tools & platforms and implement lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads.
- Coordinate with Digital marketing agency to deliver on growth and performance need of the campaign
- Create potential audience sets and run tailored digital campaigns pertaining to the target audience set to ensure campaign effectiveness
- Analyze data and effectively leverage them to drive digital media program effectiveness
- Consistently experiment with different strategies and channels to find the best-suited one to achieve the goals
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results by sharing actual tracking report.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Dive into complex data sets to analyze trends and identify marketing opportunities that will drive high growth.
- Produce comprehensive analysis for key stakeholders using appropriate visualization and presentation techniques to provide intuitive and actionable insights that can be used in refining our customer interaction strategy on Digital media
- 4-6 years of campaign optimization and marketing automation with cross industry expertise
- Extensive knowledge in website analytics tools such as but not limited to Google Analytics 4, Looker studio, Google tag manager, Facebook Analytics and Google Keyword Planner, UTM etc.
- Good hands-on experience in Excel
- Ability to setup proper tracking across only paid and non-paid channel, track them properly
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Guide on better SEO content and measure the results
- Relevant work experience in data-driven campaign management and automation.
- Knowledge pertaining to online channels such as but not limited to Search Display and Social Media advertising
- Outstanding analytical skills; able to resolve business problems with well- structured analyses.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team and comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Obsessively organized and detail-oriented, able to ensure quality and accuracy of output.
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.