Dnata Jobs Dubai | Resource Controller Jobs in UAE
For More Job: Click Here
- Ensure selection and recruitment of the highest quality consultants who are capable and competent to perform and project the Emirates Group vision.
- Implement sourcing plans and methodology to achieve a consistent quality outcome
- Understand the operational objectives and consultant manpower needs of EG-IT and translate this into cost effective sourcing up and down initiatives and an action plan to meet the departmental requirements.
- At all times ensuring quality service standards and quality of sourced candidates and those cost-effective strategies are utilised.
- Manage and administer the joining and exit process for all consultant staff, ensuring all the relevant milestones are achieved on time or early and that appropriate data is collected at all stages of the process
- Information Technology. Project Management : 5+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience in a Recruitment or Admin/Office Manager role, preferably within the IT industry or a large corporate / multinational / professional services organization.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.