dnatatravel Careers | Client Relations Manager Jobs in Dubai
For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Client Relations Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Provide travel management solutions to multinational and large (GSA) airline clients, drive airline retention and growth. Ensure strong partnership and collaboration with business development and commercial, operations teams to successfully achieve the defined strategy and objectives. Ensure all aspects of the airline needs are met and recommend suitable service solutions where appropriate.
- Monitor client revenues and recommend ways of improving the same to line Manager for the multinational and large (GSA) airline accounts.
- Regularly communicate to our clients the business Product portfolio using all the means available to maximise sales and revenue.
- Manage the financial bid for the consolidation, taking into account proposed Regional / Global servicing solution. Present recommendation to clients, stakeholders and explain the concept and how this will be implemented. Lead the response to client RFI/Ps.
- Work within the remits of Regional / Global agreements and ensure that the relationship is advantageous to the business through Local/Regional/Global consolidations. Work to client set deadlines ensuring data / proposal quality is not compromised.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in relevant discipline (e.g. marketing, business management)
- 8+ years experience in commercial/sales or customer relations (in an airline industry would be an advantage).
- 3+ years experience in managing a commercial/sales team.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.