Document Controller Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
For More Job: Click Here
A Document Controller is a professional who maintains organized and updated documents for a business using document management software, uploading or scanning paper documents, obtaining documents, and ensuring proper and secure storage.
- Basic understanding of construction projects and documentation systems
- Establishing a uniform document / drawing numbering system while adhering to company norms and requirements
- Following and understanding our Document Templates System
- In charge of folder setup, folder management, formulating registers, document and drawing number allocation
- Liaising with and distributing project-related information with the projects team and potentially external parties
- Assist the Project Manager during the audit as needed
- Prepare ad-hoc template reports on projects as required
- Process and control all project document type on a day-to-day basis in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining incoming and outgoing registers for quality documentation, such as documents, drawings and RFI’s
- Keeping and filing documents in soft copy and digital formats and ensure appropriate storage for such documents
- Adhering to the company’s document lifecycle procedures and processes as required by the Project Manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented as well as organized and a multitasker
- Time management skills
- Ability to follow and comply with company procedures
- Work independently without much guidance as well as working in a team
- Ability to engage and communicate effective (written and verbal) with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong MS Office skillset (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Share Point / Krystal DMS or any other document control platform)
- Document Control Management systems experience, especially in Bentley, ProjectWise, Aconex etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.