DWC – Air Traffic Control Officer – Tower | Jobs in Dubai at Serco
1- Air Traffic Control Officer – Tower – DWC
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Coordinate with approach to provide best sequence of inbound and outbound aircraft.
- Ensure standard separation between all inbound and outbound aircraft in accordance with applicable rules, regulations and unit procedures.
- Provide flight information service to aircraft operating in the air traffic control zone and issue IFR/VFR clearances to pilots.
- Prepare ROSI (report of the safety incidents) according with reporting procedure for incidents, accidents or safety related occurrences.
- Practice professionalism and politeness to all users of services provided by the GCAA and to other staff in Air Traffic Services.
- A validated Aerodrome Rating with a minimum of 5 years total experience exercising this rating.
- Minimum of 3 years spent exercising an Aerodrome Rating at a major international airport.
- ICAO English Level 4 or above proficiency.
- Valid ATC Medical.
- Assumes Responsibility by effectively manages their time, resources and relationships to ensure that work is completed efficiently.