eBusiness Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Nestle Waters
For More Job: Click Here
A day in the life:
- Develop eBusiness strategy/IeBP and ensure execution, integrating with digital, brand, cCRM, eCommerce and media teams scope and responsibilities to ensure readiness to win online and offline (including social media and crisis management)
- Look after our online website and build the digital road map for this year
- Contribute to Business with the eBusiness frameworks and local roadmap execution, guide Business to think with eBusiness pillars
- Take decisions and make informed recommendations based on understanding the new consumer and shopping trends. Identify future business disruptions and articulate the impact on the business
- Maximise business value by using digital to drive cross functional (Marketing, Sales, CCSD, Corporate Communications, Consumer Service) collaboration, sharing and where appropriate integration
- Accelerate eCommerce to influence consumer purchase behavior both in-store & online through best-in-class eContent, search strategies, ratings & reviews and data partnerships.
What will make you successful:
- Digital marketing and cCRM experience gained either in FMCG or at marketing agencies.
- Experience managing signals to interpretate and react (real time analysis of trends and data, filtering, listening, adaptive – shorter lead times based on dynamic environmental changes).
- Proven track record of delivering strategic digital marketing projects
- Broad and practical understanding of key digital concepts in the areas of Digital Media, Websites, Social, Search, Marketing Analytics, cCRM, eCommerce.
- Project management skills
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams.
- Change management experience would be an advantage
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.