ELL Coordinator | Jumeirah College Jobs in Dubai 2023
For More Job: Click Here
- Advocate for the academic and personal/social needs of English Language Learners.
- Monitor the academic progress for all ELL students
- Identify students who require intensive English Language support and determine the level and nature of services for each student.
- Support classroom teachers in implementing ELL instructional best practices that support the rigour of the British Curriculum.
- Provide intervention and support within the classroom (especially Literacy and STREAM related courses)
- Attend weekly planning sessions with classroom teachers to support lesson planning, projects, and small group instruction.
- A Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred. Must possess the required credentials to teach in your home country or state which may include a
- Bachelor’s degree in Education (or a Bachelor’s degree in another area in conjunction with certification through an approved teacher preparation program) and passing scores on state-required tests.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience.
To apply for this job please visit careers.gemseducation.com.