Your responsibilities include:
· Work with manager to design, implement, test and scale paid advertising campaigns and double down on success on all key online advertising channels.
· Follow up with agencies on the marketing plan and execution according to the agreed timelines across the 3 countries.
· Runs the day-to-day relationship with agencies, manage PO and review/payment of invoices.
· Develop all media assets and ensure creating print and digital marketing materials for the regions such as banner ads, social media posts, print advertisement, flyers, posters, and event materials.
· Proofread all content and own localizations of the employer brand style guide, refining how we use color, text, photography, and other visual elements to create a consistent brand across all media
· Work with manager on creating media and marketing calendar and maintain it with the agencies for timely execution
· Monitor and report the performance of all campaigns across all channels
· Use a combination of data analysis, end-user research, and content audits to make content decisions to achieve high-class candidates and brand experience
· Guard content standards that reflect the voice of our client
· Respond to changes in products/programs/audience by revising content and design for all media assets and communications messages
· Own the continuous creations and update of the applicant journey messaging
· Owns all internal and external communication messages in alignment with EB, PR, ER and IC.