- UAE National with Kholasat al Qaid / Family Book
- Industrial Engineering Degree, preferably fresh graduate or max of 1 to 2 years’ experience
- Strong English & Arabic communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Willingness to learn & grow and ability to adopt to AkzoNobel’s working environment.
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suit (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- A reasonable understanding of diversity and readiness to work in inclusive and diverse teams
- Willingness to accept work assignments in other locations and countries is a plus.
- Understanding our business, who are we, what drives our economic engine, what are we passionate about.
- Use statistical analysis and appropriate business excellence project management processes to identify areas of significant improvement and develops plans to realize the benefits
- Generate and utilise charts and graphs to identify and analyse losses to prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports and market research.
- Gain experience on master data management and ERP systems i.e. CRM and SAP.
error: Content is protected !!