- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong digital literacy – Office 365 knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Ability to listen and simplify details depending upon target audience
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
The Nestle MENA team is looking for an Management Assistant to support on coordinating, managing and updating the day to day schedules amongst other key deliverables. This includes coordinating with different stakeholders to organize meetings, events, workshops, bookings and more. Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.