Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs In Dubai | fäm Properties
Apply Also 👉 HR Compliance Officer Jobs In Dubai UAE | DP World
Are you an organized and proactive individual with a passion for real estate? Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy interacting with clients? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Apply Also 👉 Junior Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Nathan & Nathan
- Proactively reach out to potential clients through cold calls and WhatsApp messages to source new property listings for both sale and rent.
- Provide administrative support to the Property Investment Manager, efficiently handling phone calls, emails, and calendar management.
- Organize and maintain client files and important documentation, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Handle CRM related tasks, such as creating and updating listings, creating Electronic form A and NOC and arrange for the property owners signature, as well as facilitating the closure of deals in our CRM system.
- Create Tenancy Contracts and facilitate the signing process between landlords and tenants.
- Previous experience in a similar administrative or real estate role is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in CRM systems and standard office software.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in handling documentation.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with various departments and external partners.
- A proactive approach and self-motivated attitude.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.