Executive Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Hunter Rose
Our client a market leading Fintech business are seeking an experienced and proactive EA to support the CEO. The successful candidate will be expected to be highly organised, discreet, and professional in managing their workload, providing clerical and administrative support for the CEO.
- Provide full administrative and secretarial support for the CEO, including managing schedules, responding to emails, screening calls, managing databases, and preparing reports and correspondence
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming queries and correspondence
- Manage administrative matters relating to recruitment, including arranging interviews and issuing employment contracts
- Oversee office administration, including the management of office facilities, ordering supplies, maintaining files and records, and ensuring the upkeep of office equipment
- Strong proficiency in Arabic and English, both spoken and written
- At least 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or similar leadership PA/EA support role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and Arabic, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in an incredibly fast paced dynamic environment
- High-level organisation and attention to detail
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to change
Apply Also 👉 PepsiCo Careers 2023: UAE-Saudi Arabia Job Vacancies
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.