- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work effectively with senior level staff throughout the organisation, across different countries and cultures, demonstrating a professional approach
- Working independently with minimal guidance whenever necessary
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft (including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent telephone manners
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks, work to deadlines and effectively manage time
- Effective management & co-ordination of diary( including booking of internal & external meetings/appointments
- Organise travel itineraries including meeting coordination, booking flights and transfers, booking hotel and other facilities, handling visas applications etc.
- Meeting arrangements and logistics thereof – scheduling, room bookings, catering, video conference call etc.
- Manage all procurement requests / Vendor Creation and liaise between various departments and external vendors
- Prepare and submit expense claims for reimbursement of business expenses and ensure company policy is adhered to
- Ensure expense claims, ePro and IT requests submitted by direct reports are in order before approval
error: Content is protected !!