Executive Sous Chef Jobs In Dubai UAE | Hyatt
For More Top Organization Jobs Click
We are seeking a self-driven and highly competent executive director to lead and influence our organization towards favorable growth, and to design and direct strategies that support and enhance our organizational operations. Duties for the executive director will include managing company assets, optimizing financial operations, providing leadership to all staff, establishing business goals, ensuring tax compliance, advising the board of directors on organizational activities, overseeing and streamlining daily operations, improving staff performance, and executing special business projects. Your exceptional stewardship and strategic planning skills as an executive director will aid our organization in promoting our mission and objectives, maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, achieving organizational goals, and maintaining sound financial practices.
- Developing and directing organizational strategy.
- Drafting organizational policies and philosophies.
- Overseeing day-to-day business activities.
- Conducting performance reviews.
- Preparing comprehensive budgets.
- Reporting on revenue and expenditure.
- Engaging with community groups.
- Masters in business administration or equivalent.
- Financial management experience.
- Highly organized.
- Project management experience.
- Highly ethical behavior.
- Effective communicator.
- Motivational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of financial practices.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.