Desired Skill & Expertise
- A minimum of one year experience is essential.
- Preferably experienced in high volume F&B operations.
- Maintains great customer service to all guests.
- Planning and organising tasks, people and supplies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quantified experience in food safety and hygiene.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Responsible for doing all preparations before and during the service like preparing tables and polish cutlery.
- Keeping track of the stock and supplies in the restaurant and communicating where there might be a shortage like linen, glasswork etc.
- Have an extensive knowledge of the menus and other F&B outlets.
- Serving in either conference rooms or other F&B outlets if required.
- Taking orders from the guests, explaining menu and advising the guest on their decision making.
- Liaising with management for advice if required.
- Communicating with the kitchen about the orders and being very clear about special wishes of guests.
- Consistently upselling of food and beverages and making guests aware of the promotions.
- To be aware about the items availabilities.
- If necessary preparing orders like drinks and preparing snacks and breads.
- Serving at parties and reception if required.
- Dealing with the payments and doing closure paperwork if required.
- Serving the guests with all F&B requirements during their stay in an attentive and efficient way.
- Taking reservations, in co-orporation with the supervisor and hostess/host if necessary because of special requests of the guest.
- Responsible for cleaning tasks during and after service.
- Making sure that all the guest areas look immaculate.
- Attending departmental meetings if required.
- Taking feedback from the guests and notifying management about it.
- Sharing ideas for improvement.
- Know the software in the F&B outlets to be able to put in the orders.
- Ensuring the guests receive what they ordered, guest satisfaction is key at all times.
error: Content is protected !!