- Graduate/Postgraduate with IT/Computer Science or Finance
- Certification or equivalent training in Oracle Fusion Cloud Financial and EPBCS module is required.
- PMP trained or certified
- ITIL Certifications
- Developing requirements and delivering projects in a direct working relationship with Finance leadership, IT leadership, end-users and stakeholders.
- Minimum 6+ years of Financials/EPBCS Techno Functional experience in implementing and supporting Oracle Fusion Financials and EPBCS Cloud suites, reports and dashboards.
- Should have done minimum 2 end to end Implementation of Oracle Fusion Financials and EPBCS Cloud applications (hands-on) in a multi-tenant set-up with Financial consolidation in a healthcare set-up.
Sr. ERP Financial Analyst position should have in depth knowledge in implementing Oracle Cloud Fusion Financial modules, EPBCS modules with the aim of improving business/clinical efficiency, productivity, financial reporting, Management Reporting efficiency and employee satisfaction. Role will also make and implement recommendations for improvements/enhancements in current and future systems and functions, support existing systems and contributing to system specifications.