FPGA engineer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Selby Jennings
For More Job: Click Here
- Develop, test and deploy fast, high availability Exchange connectivity systems for trading strategies;
- Review and upgrade existing connectivity solutions for stablished strategies;
- Work closely with current engineers and strategy developers on Verilog/VHDL coding and Fast Path solutions;
- Interface with the Infrastructure team to obtain the most efficient network design;
- Design hybrid systems (Software CPU based connectivity);
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in a STEM field i.e. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject (physics, statistics, engineering, mathematics);
- Around 5 years of FPGA successful development experience ideally for financial markets – financial protocol (experience in testing, trouble shooting, monitoring, etc.);
- Experience in VHDL, Verilog;
- Bonus with software development experience (Python/C++ and experience in Linux environment are pluses);
- Bonus with Networking knowledge (Ethernet, Multicast/UDP, TCP/IP) is a plus;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Capable of working independently and cooperate with global teams.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.