HTrust Human Resources Consultancy
- Previous experience as a front desk/receptionist in a clinic or medical healthcare facility
- Proficient with office administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office and Excel
- Able to anticipate problems and recommend solutions
- Able to identify opportunities to improve the center and work environment
- Able to complete quality work in an efficient manner within agreed timeframes
- To be a team player to ensure the highest possible standards of service delivery.
- Be welcoming, friendly, professional, and tactful in all communications with clients.
- Greet and direct clients to the appropriate area.
- Notify therapists of the presence/arrival of clients.
- Respond to clients’ inquiries or pass on client information to your supervisor to contact the client.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with clients/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, management, and clients.
- Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner.
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Use sales skills regarding retail products, packages, and any special offers to ensure client needs and sales goals are met.
- Compute and record totals of transactions, compile and maintain monetary and non-monetary reports and records.
- Count money in the cash register at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or clients in the center that require attention.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by clients ensuring complete client satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Perform any other related duties as determined necessary by management.
error: Content is protected !!