Front Desk Administrator Jobs In Dubai 2023 | MAGRABi
For More Job: Click Here
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office, including meeting rooms reservations and tidiness. Organizing events such as but not limited to birthday parties, team building activities, training arrangements, etc.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Responsible for all travel arrangements, and meeting room bookings (flight tickets, hotel reservations, visa issuing, hotel transfers, issuing purchase orders
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as couriers, mail, shipments, etc.)
- Supervise office clerk, plans driver’s agenda and root based on ad-hoc business needs.
- Handle petty cash for guests’ reception and for the purchase of office supplies and stationery.
- Managing third parties, and office service vendors, price negotiation, and managing their contracts
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Assists visitors with the use of department facilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably bachelor’s degree of hospitality or administration.
- 2 years of experience in the office administration,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.