Frontend Developer Jobs In Dubai | meteocontrol
Apply Also 👉 Account Executive Jobs In Sharjah | Jama Software
- As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for implementing user interfaces for our web applications, ensuring a seamless and intuitive user experience. You will work closely with the development team to translate design wireframes and requirements into clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- This role requires a strong understanding of front end development principles and a passion for delivering high-quality software solutions.
Apply Also 👉 DAMAC Dubai Careers Group In UAE Announced Vacancies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Front End Development
- Experience in web technologies including HTML, CSS, Typescript
- Solid experience with Angular framework
- Practical knowledge of package managers such as npm
- Knowledge in consuming APIs in front end applications
- Security awareness: HTTPS, XSS prevention, OAuth/OpenID Connect
- Understanding of UI/UX principles and ability to collaborate with designers
- Knowledge of version-control with GIT
At meteocontrol, we have been dedicated to renewable energies since 1998 and are one of the world’s leading developers of independent energy management systems. With our holistic solutions, we accompany the entire life cycle of energy systems. From planning to commissioning, we support our customers as independent technical consultants. For this we need a team of highly qualified and motivated employees.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.