University Hospital Sharjah
General Ledger Accountant Jobs in Sharjah
For More Job: Click Here
1- General Ledger Accountant
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Responsible for General Ledger activities and to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the recorded accounting transactions/information.
- Record accounting transactions to the ERP system and maintain required information for various reporting requirements.
- Day-to-day responsibilities of the GL Accountant includes, but not limited to, Preparation, review, and maintenance of manual, recurring, and inter/intra hospital journal entries to ensure the accruals, depreciation, cost center allocations and transfer of costs are correct in accordance with UHS Accounting Policies & GAAP and properly supported for the accuracy and completeness of the UHS’s financial statements.
- GL Accountant shall ensure timely month-end closing process of financial statements and reports to the Finance Manager for review. Prepare monthly account reconciliations as well as Hospital Activity reports.
- B. Com, CPA or BSc in Accounting from an accredited university.
- Five years’ experience in a similar position
- Prior UAE experience in Hospital/Healthcare industry is preferred.
- Fluency in English, Arabic is an asset.
To apply for this job please visit careers.uhs.ae.