Majid Al Futtaim
- Establish the highest store operations standards, practices and processes to enhance the overall customer shopping experience.
- Ensure the highest standards of Visual Merchandising are consistently achieved across the brand, in line with the VM principles and guidelines for the brand.
- Ensure that all events are fully maximized in relation to sales, stock and brand building, in conjunction with Marketing and the Merchandising and Planning teams
- Ensure that each store has a stock trading layout in line with the Brands guidelines.
- Delivery of timely new store openings in conjunction with the RDD Team, from feasibility to store opening, establishing the highest caliber of store team, best
- Achieve sales targets through a pro-active commercial agenda, developing and planning new business initiatives that drive overall sales and business improvement.
- Analyze business reports and provide the direction for corrective action where required.
- Provide critical analytical feedback on store performance at the weekly / monthly trade reviews together with the Brand Director.
- In conjunction with Planning and Buying teams, analyze each individual store performance in relation to sales / space / sales mix and density.
- Maintain commercial layouts in each store, flexing according to seasons.
The General Manager will be responsible for leading and developing the store teams, providing managerial direction and motivation for result focused delivery.
Responsible for Retail Store Standards to be at the highest level and to drive continuous improvement in all aspects of store operations that provides the
customer with an ‘outstanding’ shopping experience.