NMC Specialty Hospital
General Practitioner Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Specialty Hospital Jobs
For More Job: Click Here
1- General Practitioner
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Serves as a General practitioner in the emergency department, diagnoses and treats patients for diseases and disabilities; directs preventive care of patients according to approved procedures which are part of an integrated program of curative and preventive services.
- Provides on-call emergency coverage.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Head of Emergency Services.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Graduation from an approved Medical School
- 1 year of Internship 4.1.2. 2 year residency training in a recognized residency training program.
- 3 years of experience as a General Practitioner.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics, with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; personality which inspires confidence and trust in his patients; and adhere to Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Organization.
To apply for this job please visit eiby.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.