Geomechanics Specialist Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Baker Hughes
For More Job: Click Here
- Learn, Practice and Provides discipline-specific analysis using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques to provide Best-In-Class solutions for the client.
- Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Works together with business leadership at SPB and EB level. Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Delivers products as part of a team. Works on cross functional teams. Alternatively: Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Based on performance, it is possible to be recognized as a contact to the customer for a product/service or set of products/services within the context of a project or support activity. Understands the customer’s drivers and delivers to the needs of the customer.
- Assists in the development, implementation optimization of deliverables, services, technology, workflow or process.
- Assist in enhancements to existing processes and techniques to optimize solutions
- Have recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in UAE
- Graduated from your bachelors’ degree in Petroleum Engineering and/or Geosciences, within the last 24 months.
- Have achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and present a thirst for knowledge
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
- Relevant academic background to demonstrate interest on Geomechanics and Petroleum Geosciences/Engineering.
- Eager to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-national teams physically and virtually.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.