Global Macro Investment Professional Jobs In Dubai | PER
Our client is an international investment firm looking to expand its already high-calibre public markets investment team in the Middle East.
- Portfolio management and return generation
- Conducting top down analysis, monitoring markets, preparing research reports, and generating investment/trade ideas
- Co-ordination of the due diligence process and investment execution
- Construction, monitoring and ongoing evaluation and analysis of portfolio investments, including P&L analysis and risk management
- Strong academic track record from leading institutions (CFA / MBA / Master’s is ideal)
- Demonstrable relevant work experience, ideally from a financial hub, in portfolio management or investing based on a global macro strategy
- A good understanding of global macro themes and issues, with thought leadership in macro investing
- Advanced analytical capabilities including creating and interpreting complex financial models (DCF, NPV, IRR etc)
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.