Savills Middle East
Graduate / Strategic Analyst Jobs In Sharjah | Savills Middle East
Become a part of the strong Strategic Consultancy team within the region and participate in international quality real estate consulting assignments, wherein the candidate is expected to prepare business reports for clients seeking professional advice from Savills on their future real estate development or real estate investment plans. Projects are located in various countries of the GCC and Middle East region and the candidate will be travelling to these project locations alongside the project team. These assignments provide a robust platform for the candidate to excel in the consultancy industry and grow on to become a seasoned professional leading project opportunities for various real estate companies worldwide.
- Carry out a thorough primary and secondary research to analyse the real estate market for relevant components – by understanding the supply, demand, performance, outlook, etc.
- Ability to understand the real estate development models – land lease, rent and sale model
- Ability to assess real estate performances for various projects – such as understanding total supply of rooms, units, Gross Leasable Areas, etc. along with the performance attributes such as rents, sale prices per sft, land area required, Floor Adequacy Ratio (FAR) applicable, etc.
- Understanding the demand qualifications applicable in real estate industry – such as total household requirement in the city (using population dynamics), calculation of office requirement in a city (using employee breakdown per sector), etc.
- A Bachelor or a Master’s degree in any of the following fields: Real Estate, Economics, Commerce, Business Administration, Business Management, Business Planning, Supply Chain Management, or Finance is preferred (if the candidate does not hold a Master’s degree, minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required in the similar fields).
- A prior working experience of minimum 1 years to maximum of 3 years is preferred
- Good proficiency and working experience on tools such as MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, Preparation of Charts, Maps, etc. and overall data management
- Able to multi-task, work on multiple projects together, etc. with a keen willingness to learn and develop a deeper understanding of the preparing good quality project reports
Apply Also 👉 StoreKeeper Jobs In Dubai | Sedric International
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.