Guest Services Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Rotana
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information
- Actively elicit guest feedback and preferences, regarding hotel services and ensure action is initiated on the same to maximize guest satisfaction
- Monitor guest service personnel to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
- Handle guest complaints and assist in maintaining smooth relationships between management and guests by resolving problems arising from guest complaints and attending to their requests or queries with dispatch immediately
- Responsible for an efficient, clean, safe and hygienic upholding of all front office areas
- Assure compliance and coordination of guests needs, requests and personal preference
- Organise and implement all special needs, personal preferences and amenity distribution in accordance to the departments standards
- You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and an immaculate personal presentation along with the ability to solve problems effectively. Computer literacy and the knowledge of Opera will be highly regarded.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.