Gynecologist/Obstetrician Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Cassia
For More Job: Click Here
- Evaluates patient’s health status and initiates therapeutic and preventive measures.
- Educates patients by teaching preventative care.
- Documents patients’ history and treatments.
- Performs medical triage.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests. Follow-up on patients.
- When appropriate, refers patients to specialists or other physicians.
- Performs deliveries in Good Samaritan Hospital on a 1:4 basis.
- Performs GYN surgeries
- Must have experience in the UAE
- Must be female
- Must be American or UK board
- People person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one’s horizons.