Head of Flooring Installations Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Plum Jobs
For More Job: Click Here
- Lead the residential and commercial flooring installation operations from pre contract, planning and installations ensuring work schedules, resource planning to ensure that projects are completed within budget and on time.
- Project manage the entire lifecycle from design, materials, equipment and resources planning, construction, snagging and handover.
- Develop detailed project execution plans based on the client brief, budget and agreed timescales.
- Collaborate with sales, procurement, QA/QS, designers to prepare project and resource plans, budgets and costings, procurement lists and BOQs.
- Liaise with clients for project progress reviews, variations, slippages, payments and resolution of issues.
- Liaise with clients, surveyors, architects and consultants.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in flooring project management from design, production, cost and risk management, manpower planning, client relationship management and project delivery.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability in managing premium quality flooring and tiling turnkey installations.
- Experience of engineered wood flooring and luxury vinyl tiles is mandatory.
- Experience of flooring project software such as Measure Square or RFMS.
- Candidate Profile
- Experience of managing projects within the agreed scope, schedule and budget and exceeding quality standards.
- UAE driving license is mandatory.
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.