Hotel Receptionist Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Movenpick Careers UAE
For More Jobs: Click Here
- Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon Guests’ departure.
- Handles walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed.
- Provide friendly smooth courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up, report it immediately to supervisors.
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel’s commitments to the “Environment Charter” of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Heartists Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.