Housekeeping Order Taker Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Rotana
For More Jobs: Click Here
- Safe keep, record and collect all keys and papers held within the Housekeeping Office
- Ensure the sorting of all daily activity reports in the Housekeeping Office
- Answer phone calls promptly, following proper telephone etiquettes as trained and per the standards
- Record all incoming calls, ensure all messages are disseminated and followed up accordingly
- Handle all issues pertaining to Lost & Found – receiving, recording, storage, claiming and clearing
- Update and maintain all housekeeping files
- Update and print out of the Opera system for the room discrepancy report by morning and afternoon and ensure to submit a copy to Accounts and Front Office
- Arrange baby-sitting for guests and prepare attendance sheets for the monthly payroll
- Keep and maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the Housekeeping Office
- Clear all outdated reports on a monthly basis based on the hotel standard for record keeping
- You should ideally have a diploma or vocational training within the hospitality and previous experiences within a similar role. Good command of written and verbal English communication skills, along with good interpersonal abilities are essentials. Computer literacy and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.