Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HPC Consultant Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Hewlett Packard Enterprise
For More Jobs: Click Here
- Apply your technical background and knowledge of industry trends to Support and Deliver for the account HPC services, including both hardware and software, for massively parallel (MPP) supercomputer systems, clusters and storage systems on a 24 X 7 Basis and willing to be on standby and available when needed.
- Support the pre-sales team in scoping & sizing the HPC services when required.
- You will be dedicated to a key account managing Day to Day HPE Cray Support and Maintenance activity in ME region.
- Analyze, qualify, troubleshoot, resolve the incidents with the right level of autonomy & expertise and coordinate with L2 and L3 Support issues requiring specialized intervention.
- Collaborate with team members, other internal organizations, customers, and third parties (e.g. SLURM, DDN, Red Hat, Altair, Nvidia…)
- Manage the customer relationship, including verbal & written communication
- Research HPC documentation & complete required training to maintain and develop HPC skills.
- Must be willing learn new technologies in HPC including Cray EX Liquid cooled systems and Shasta as the core technologies to support which will be provided on the job and professional training.
If you are:
- Must be an with at least three (3) years of service.
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Knowledge in maintaining HPCM Equipment and Associated software’s.
- Knowledge in High Performance Computing technologies and/or enterprise level storage systems, and/or High Performance Computing Application, depending on the intended activities or role.
- Experienced in Linux/Unix Operating systems.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, including computer related technical terminology.
- Experience with HPC customers and industries is advantageous.
- Experienced in running the day to day support and operation and administration of Large HPC systems at the client site and act as an advocate for the client and their teams.
- Advanced skills in customer service and customer facing communication