- Has proven and solid experience in working in a HR generalist role in an advisor capacity
- Is experienced in managing and maintaining a fast-paced workload, as well as the strong determination to solve problems and resolve queries
- Is happy with a hybrid role, driving to our offices 2 or 3 days a week, and working from home sometimes.
- Manage the full employee life cycle, including but not limited to the talent acquisition, onboarding activities, absence management, training and development, performance management processes and leaver procedures
- Be responsible for producing HR metrics, KPI’s and ad-hoc reports, taking a pro-active approach by providing key data and action plans for improvement
- Proactively support the change management programs within the allocated Business Units to support the delivery of the wider Company strategy, including organisational change and restructuring
- Keep up to date with new legislation; maintaining relevant handbooks and key policies
To apply for this job please visit www.assaabloy.com.