HVAC Technician Jobs in Dubai | MOVENPICK Careers
For More Job: Click Here
Under the guidance of Engineering Supervisor and / or the Assistant Director of Engineering and within the limits of the established Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts policies and OSM (Operational Standards Manual), the responsibilities are to provide efficient, personalized, courteous and punctual service and technical skill. To work with a team spirit and to ensure that all hotel guest rooms, other facilities and equipment are working in good condition.
- Executes all mechanical, electrical and associated work to the highest professional standards for the whole hotel.
- Performs the tasks assigned to him/her and ensures their implementation while working independently.
- Acts on issues and concerns in his activity field immediately.
- Must be able to control the stocks and other items in his workshop and order more as required.
- Abides to the daily task and ensures timely implementation.
- Checks extra needs of a guest.
- Carry out any other reasonable task (which may not be stated here) as requested.
- Shows fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.