Duncan & Ross
ID BIM MODELER Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Duncan & Ross
- Establishing employer information requirements and BIM requirements for requests for proposals.
- Establishing contract documents to develop BIM requirements for consultants and contractors, as well as contract compliance tracking and approving deliverables.
- Establishing a BIM project execution plan.
- Establishing multi-disciplinary coordination workflows and standards.
- Providing training for contractors and employers.
- Advising on the evaluation and selection of the proper common data environment and software packages and providing set up and training services.
- Providing training for BIM coordinators
- Creating coordination models, integrating models to one model, participating in coordination meetings, assisting the stakeholders to organize and operate BIM team for project
- Providing training for contractors on creating 4D simulation models, point layouts, laser scanning and point clouds for the project.
- Establishing plans and processes, training, monitoring, reviewing and approving models and related data submitted by contractors for enhancing operations and facilities management through 6D BIM.
- Integrating as-built single models into unique construction as-built models.
- Providing progress reports.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in interior design bim modeling from design consultancy
- A design consultancy background with experience of the design process and procurement routes
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.