Managing Arabia Innovations / Re-innovations projects network, aiming to land projects on time in full. Scope includes projects under BUL and DPC sourcing units. Arabia Innovation planner is expected to manage supply chain concerns of the network and project cross-functional team.
- Project meetings attendance and network management.
- Projects critical path management.
- Lead supply chain activities in project network (FG MDM – supplier readiness and material supply – factory commissioning and capability – FG registration – Ship to trade governance).
- SCC reduction and business waste management.
- Key stakeholders governance forums management (DBT – Supply Planning – Factory).
- Innovation process improvement (transformation and digitalization).
- Innovation’s dashboard management.
- Planning skills/experience.
- Communication skills.
- Critical and analytical skills.
- Project management experience.
- Supply Chain experience.
- Technical skills (Excel – SAP).