- Supervises daily activities of the inventory control staff & Payables team
- Responsible for evaluating inventory needs and implementing strategies to meet the inventory needs
- Monitor all cycle count programs and ensure consistency and accuracy in same and identify all operational problems in inventory.
- Monitor monthly stock take and system reconciliation for ROC, CAR Perfume & PLV.
- Maintain records of all variances as per procedure and ensure accuracy of all product meeting the KPI
- Monitor all inventory control processes and document all the procedures.
- Manage all inventory transactions and provide required feedback to team and Management as required
- Ensure stock matches with physical & system (WMS & NSI)
- Involved in Budget planning
- Responsible for Payables – Validate and submit supplier Invoices as per the KPI
- To ensure timely payment to supplier as per credit terms.
- Monitor freight rates and evaluate with rates.
- Preparing Monthly reports & presentation for Inventory & Payables
- Extensive knowledge of Logistics & Operations
- Ability to make decision at critical times & under pressure
- Fit for people management role (communication, motivation & interpersonal skills)
- Easily capable of making well informed decisions.
- Self- motivated, Innovative & Organized
- Team oriented & Problem Solving
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.